Jan 13, 2009

The theory of two "L" ..Love..Labels..

“Love…Labels… these two “L” are a girl’s best friends”

Like most ardent followers of the Sex & the city soap…I haven’t missed a single episode or dialogue or a designer piece. It is our (lovers of sex & the city) version of a perfect life. Love…Labels...great friends…dream careers…New York City. If I got a penny for every time I have dreamed while watching the girls ‘live the life’…I would definitely be owning one of the labels shown in the soap!

However there is a reason that sex and the city is a SOAP. Movies and soaps are a stimulant for people to build beautiful dreams…because reality is beautiful…but not as much. Period.

And yet…I find myself trying hard to live the dream as close as I can….wouldn’t we all?
This blog...the Mumbai version of Sex & the city …is another representation of an attempt to live the “Carrie Bradshaw dream”…the writer I could never be…the single gal that I’m not…the city Mumbai (The New York of India)…and of course the Labels…while Valentino is a far cry…I have settled for a few local designers (not quite “L”abels!) and my shoe fetish gets me to Aldo…hoping this blog inspires Dolce to indulge in charity!

Since dreams aren’t reality….I attempt to dream on… I invite all my versions in you to join me in this blog

5 comments:

  1. I will not talk about Love, cause i know too much about it.
    On the other hand, Labels don't make who you are but they surely do define you. It is a simple, if i can afford em, i will buy em.
    As for reality, there is none sweeter or bitter than it.

    yes, i am bored

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog check mine to www.snakebytez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me more about it...i understand its hardly content driven....basically blog products..right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A different start !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. snake is what you call a spammer ;)

    ReplyDelete