Mar 14, 2010

The Beauty & The Geek

Mwah ... because you are my angel, You are beautiful, You are all I need

Mwah ... for giving me company in doing all the crazy things I always wanted to do

Mwah ... for making me want to be all that you think I am and all that I know I can and should be

Mwah ... for the extremely cute way you get entertained seeing me react to you trying to put all sorts of make make up on me!

Mwah ... for the way you want everything to be special or rather you put in fight to make everything special about us

Mwah ... for always pretending to be interested in hearing my arbit theories and stupid jokes

Mwah ... for being such a 'girl'...like the way you adorably plonk yourself on a couch to read vogue!

Mwah ... for showing me the most grandiose version of myself through your eyes

Mwah ... for the most unbelievably adorable and loving way in which you say "My Man"

Mwah ... for your untamed spirit and dancing with me in a crowded restaurant or in the middle of the streets at 4am!

Mwah ... for the cute little way you get out of vehicles, where you skip along taking tiny steps and finally stop!

Mwah ... for always giggling like a school girl and covering your cheeks with your palms when I make you blush

Mwah ... for your gazillion trillion billion crore...gosh cant put a price on your heavenly smile that can take me from depression to happiness in under 1 second!

Mwah ... for you logical balatkars of everything

Mwah ... for being my buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment