Mar 22, 2010

An encounter with an angel!

In the midst of ruins, I stand,

Visualizing its potential to transform.

All seems so clear, yet out of hand,

reasons of which I can’t confirm.


An angel comes along, as beautiful as a rose in full bloom,

holds my finger & shows me the way…

Suddenly, there is light in the gloom,

I can see the route clearly, as the darkness is blown away!


I move along that path, never felt alone,

the light doesn’t dim, it can’t, is my belief.

I’m in such a hurry, I need a clone,

transformation of the ruins would bring such relief!


I’m moving so fast, the angel can’t match,

she lets loose her grip on my finger,

I did not realize, was the catch..

now, I stand where, I know not, the place seems so much stranger!


I see the sun set & plan to rest,

hoping to see the angel in the morning next..

I still wait… seen many a crest…

the angel has gone & with her, the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment